Sunday, January 31, 2010

pride up the backstretch

Be sure to bookmark the Link below to follow the team in less than 10 days, well what a new year its been ,I must say moving to Northern Alberta has its advantages I must say we've had the best training this year for our Kennel 5 months ago we started training with hopes and dreams of better things to come ,the team is looking and working out real nice. we have had to make some late cuts but we still have 2 solid leaders not alot but enough to Geter done , As i have stated before my number one leader is blind and has his own seeing eye dog LOL, I have so much respect for him there is no quit in him he is head and tails above the rest he is the quarterback for the team and he will be carrying us all on his back, as George Jones would say Well the Races is on AND HERE COMES PRIDE UP THE BACKSTRETCH...........
zxxx

1 comment:

Leaps and Bounds Kennel said...

Good Luck my friend and you know I'll be rooting for you during the race..GO WAYLON GO....