Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pretty World

We ran last night under the full moon what a site, I could almost read a book it was so bright. as we were running along and i was looking at the Trees and Willows go by I noticed what looked like firefly's in between the branches wow winter firefly's ,am I losing it I thought they would flicker as i went by at about 10 miles an hour but when I would stop they disappeard, because the moon was so bright and the trees had the right amount of light and frost, they appeared as firefly's if i could have bottled up a little bit of it for another time, last night would have been one of those rare Times where you feel like you are on top of the World ,As the song goes Its such a pretty World today Look at The.............

1 comment:

Leaps and Bounds Kennel said...

It was pretty..I didn't run last night but the night before was bright and gorgeous too. Hey nice picture...who took it...Ha Ha Ha